This offer is made by Origin Energy Retail Limited (ABN 22 078 868 425), PO Box 1199, Adelaide SA 5001, 13 35 74. Please call us on 13 35 74 if y ou have any questions.
1. Eligibility – The offer is only available to new and existing Origin LPG account customers for direct supply of LPG 45kg exchange cylinder to their single residential address for household use. Not available to Origin Quick Swap, tanker-filled or metered LPG customers. This offer can only be used once per customer.
2. Orders – The customer must order the 45kg exchange cylinders within the Offer Term to receive the discount off the 45kg cylinder. The customer is not required to order more than one 45kg exchange cylinder at a time. The discount is applicable against each cylinder ordered.
3. Discount – The 25% off discount applies to each 45kg exchange cylinder ordered during the Offer Term up to a maximum of three (3) 45kg cylinders per customer. The discount does not apply to installation costs, the annual equipment fee, or other fees and charges which may be applicable to the customer. After the Offer Term the customer’s LPG prices will revert to standard LPG prices for the customer’s area and will be subject to our usual terms and conditions for price variation set out in our Customer Service Charter (link below). For more information on our prices, call us on 13 35 74.
4. Duration of offer and changes – The offer commences on the date advertised and ends on 28 February 2021 (“Offer Term”). Origin reserves the right to extend the Offer Term. Origin may terminate or vary this offer at any time without notice (before it is accepted by the customer).
5. No waiver – The failure to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Origin LPG offer.
7. Agents and dealers – This offer is not available through Origin agents and dealers. The customer must be in an Origin LPG direct supply area.
8. Acceptance Date – is the date that the customer signs up to the Offer and agrees to the terms set out.
9. If a customer accepts this offer and maintains an account with Origin for the supply of Origin LPG then the customer’s agreement with Origin will consist of the terms and conditions of this offer and the terms and conditions set out in the Origin LPG Customer Service Charter (“Customer Service Charter”). If a customer continues to take supply of LPG from Origin after the Offer Term then that supply will continue on the terms and conditions of the Customer Service Charter.